Sunday 1 March 2009

Artistic Expressions - About Jatin Aria

Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life. ~Ludwig van Beethoven

Dear Friends and Music Lovers,

आपकी नज़रोंने समझा प्यार के काबिल मुझे
दिल की यह धड़कान ठहरजा मिल गयी मंज़िल मुझे...

Welcome to my Online Blog. I'm Jatin from United Kingdom.I'm deeply interested in Music. Friends I'm Not a Professional Singer and i don't have any Training whatsoever on singing. Listening to all form of Music, Playing musical Instruments (Guitar and Keyboard synth) and singing is my Passion Im posting here my efforts in singing hope you all like them.Thanks for browsing my BLOG PROFILE and Enjoy my humble efforts in paying tribute to the Legends.

I believe and use all the art form which I'm blessed by Almighty God to express myself. All of this songs means lots to me.

Thanks again for visiting my blog and your valuable time listening to my work please don't forget to leave your valuable comments that will help me to improve myself.. JaTiN

5 comments:

Dinesh Pithia said...

Jatin,
You have a natural voice and melodios voice and with time it will sound even more better.

Best wishes,
Dinesh

Anonymous said...

hello pal,

i like your creation your own music website and own composed song it was really very very cool. Also your composed songs like yeh jeevan hai and gaadi bula rahi hai good vocal you performed. Looking forward to more upcoming good songs. Thums up.

Good to go Cheers,

Jayesh

Parasmani said...

Your blog looks nice and selection is good. I look forward to more Hindi songs and instrumentals from you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dude its awesome!!
i think u can try as professional too !!
will keep visiting for new updates

cheers

Hiten

Nidhi Patel said...

Hey Nice work..hope to see more creativity.

Nidhi